Friday, October 26, 2012

Life and Hubbsters Birthday

Whooo!!!! First new post in like ages! Haha I finally have a computer again! My inlaws were kind enough to give us some old laptops they no longer used and I'm stoked! (Thank you again Casper clan!) My new baby computer is named Jarvis and i love him :)

So I would just like to cover a few things that you have missed out on the last month or so since baby blue died (My  old computer)

First of all I slayed the 200 cupcake making task and had a lot of compliments, to my surprise on my frosting i guess i have finally perfected it! Wooo Hoo!!!! :D   I was super tired by the end though. Next time i'll split the baking into two days!

Next me and the husbter have been addicted to "Lie to Me" We seem to watch an episode every night!

And lastly it was my most wonderful, sexy husbands birthday this last Sunday! His parents sent a box to our house and for days he sat staring at it trying to guess what was in it. Yep that's my hubby. :) When the day finally came i woke up him up at 11:11 (cause what better time is there to make a wish!) and brought him Cake Batter Pancakes (You can never have enough cake on your birthday right?!)



He was so happy (or maybe just sugar high?) and was so adorable i just couldn't stop kissing him (not that i think he minded ;) He after much begging, i let him open his gift from me which was a superman, letter man jacket. I saw it at the store and knew my superhero obsessed husband could not possibly live without it!




His cake was Justice league themed and I spent 5 hours trying to make it just right. The cake was light blue and pink (It was SUPPOSE to be red and dark blue :p)  and had the justice league symbols all the way around it and on top was of course...the super man symbol. :) Will loved it and didn't care that the cake looked more like a baby shower cake on the inside. He's always happy though. Through his eyes the world is happy and good and there is always hope and a happy surprise around the corner. It's kind of nice :)


We drove down to St. George and met his dad, sister and grandparents, soon after my family joined. We had pizza (One of Williams favorite things in the world lol :) and talked for hours! We then had the cake though will blew out the candles to fast so we made him pretend to still be blowing them out so we could have a picture mine didn't turn out though...ah well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment