Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Decleration of Rights as a Pregnant Women

I, NaKya Casper. Hereby reserve the rights to:

1. Claim any food I ask for is for the happiness and well being of the baby.
(Ex. "Addie really is wanting needing that chocolate right now")

2. To feel like I have quiet the bump even though I'm still mostly like this:

3. Know exactly what my daughter is feeling.
(Ex. "Addie's grumpy at you, why don't you put your head on my stomach so she may kick you properly")

4. To have a full on conversation with my daughter and claim knowledge of what her kicks mean.
(Ex. "Yes I know you want to stay on that side but it's uncomfortable you have to move" <kick, kick> "Fine I guess there is no convicing you is there?" <Kick> "your so stubborn!")


5. Respond to any comments such as "Oh your having a girl! That explains a lot, girls do steal your beauty" and "Are you sure this was a planned pregnancy?" With a polite smile and kind response while secretly thinking about the best curse to place on said person.
(Ex. Full body bind curse? Jelly leg curse? oh drat it my wand is at home!...muggles" )

6. Brag about my Husband endlessly.
(Seriously let's face it ladies, pregnancy is hard on the guys to. We go through a lot but the men have to put up with us, while coming to grips with the fact they are going to be a father. I think the least we can do is let them and everyone else know how much we appreciate them.)

7. Look through baby clothes several times while imagining how cute she will look in them.
(Ex. "Look at this dress! It's perfect! She's going to look like the cutest little doll!")

8. To decide how and where I would like to give birth with out criticizum.
(For all those ladies who do natural births, or have a midwife deliver their baby at home. I give you props I really do. I think it takes an incredibly strong and brave women to do that. It's just not for me personally)

9. Believe that feeling her wiggle is one of the greatest things to ever happen.
(Ex. "She kicking me again!" "is it bothering you?" "No...I don't want her to stop"

10. To have a couple of days like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment